I'm always turned on I'm always turned on

hahaha, hell of an animation. Smooth moves, hunkiest mech around

Tanadrine-Studios responds:

Whether you're a dude or not-so-dude... Speck's equipped for the job and haz all teh ports. Yeah baby.

Shadmans Murderjournal Shadmans Murderjournal

You are sick in the mind. 5/5

Paradise Paradise

Its beautiful. You clearly have something going on here. My advice is to keep on animating, get experience, and come back to this piece at some point, you know, to smooth it over. Add some more detail, etc. Best of luck.

fabellafilms responds:

Thank you!

simian.interface simian.interface

To everyone saying the game is easy - i thought it rated performance >> not a question of whether you can finish or not, but how fast you can do it. Trippy as hell, cool little game.

video game video game

The song was absolutely soulgripping. I couldn't leave my seat.

InfiniSnake InfiniSnake

Too easy?

FlappyB responds:

Depends, try again. Some plays are randomly more difficult than others.

=Strife= =Strife=

Good stuff, like really. Personally though , i would have liked to hear more of the soft, quiet sound from the intro.. maybe towards the middle/end of the track. Keep it up man.

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

The piano part comes back or a bit, I don't think I could make room for it, and I wanted to keep this track pretty intense throughout.
Thanks:3

War for Evolution War for Evolution

Sweet

awesome. just, wow. The transition from the loud guitar to the more soothing part was a bit sudden though (for my personal taste). 5/5 9/10 keep it up.

A walk along the plague river A walk along the plague river

Very interesting piece.. I can feel the decadence smell the putrid fumes. Only issue is with the goblin's pose. Like mid-stride. Isnt really working for me. Everything else is pretty damn cool

Feral Clacker Feral Clacker

I'm really enjoying this piece. Like the previous guy said, the details are quite amazing. i'm glad i stumbled upon your work today.

RussFairchild responds:

really appreciate it =D thank you

Dibujo a lápiz Dibujo a lápiz

This is sooo very beautiful. Please post some more.

Ediselp responds:

Thank you very much!! I have seen your gallery and you are a good artist too!
Let's improve our art!